Delve into the mixed experience of witnessing Mount Etna craters, nature walks, relishing traditional food and tasting delicious wines of Sicily.
The tour starts with an easy trek to Mount Etna from its southern side. It offers you amazing views of its dead craters and the Ionian Coast, stretching from Taormina to Catania.
Next, you get a chance to look inside lava tubes and witness signs of many ancient and recent flows of solidified lava along the way. You will also stop by at some of the most breathtaking view points with the magnificent scenery.
Later, enjoy a guided tour of winery on the northern slopes of Etna and taste delicious Sicilian wines
Treat your taste buds to lunch prepared only from typical local products.
As the tour ends, you will be dropped off at your accommodation
- A trip adapted for everyone
- Duration: 7 h
- Insurance included
- The cost of € 85.00 per person for minimum 2 participants (possible discounts for groups)
- Kids – ask for info
- Pick up from your the hotel (Catania)
- Pick up from outside of Catania is possible for an additional fee
- Departure from the hotel at 9:00
- Required sports footwear, wind jacket and water
- For info & booking write on email@example.com or call on +393284375138