Go on an unforgettable hike on Etna Mountain! You can see the soft sunset hues glimmer upon the highest active volcano in Europe, on its ancient craters and new lava flows along with a tasting of typical products of Etna.
During the tour we will visit Etna from its southern side. We will admire its old, extinct craters at an altitude of 2000 meters and amazing views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania.
Then we will take a look inside the lava tube.
We will follow to the viewpoint from which we will see a beautiful landscape at sunset behind the slopes of Mount Etna.
We will encounter many ancient and recent flows of solidified lava along the way.
We will also have the opportunity to taste local honey, flavored olive oil, local wine and other Sicilian delicacies.
During the trip, we will get to know a lot of interesting facts about Mount Etna and volcanic phenomena, as well as history and anecdotes referring to the territory dominated by the highest active volcano in Europe.
- A trip suitable for everyone
- Duration: 4/5 h
- Cost € 50.00 per person for minimum 2 participants (possible discounts for groups)
- Kids up to 13 yrs 50%
- Insurance included
- Pick up from the hotel (Catania)
- Pick up from outside of Catania is possible for an additional fee
- Departure from the hotel in the afternoon
- Required sports footwear, wind jacket and water
- For info & booking write on email@example.com or call on +393284375138