The trail is one of the easily accessible routes leading to the viewpoint from which you can admire the breathtaking landscape of the Valley of the Ox (Valle dell Bove).
This beautiful hiking trail will allow us to get to know the diverse faces of Etna. The beginning of the route leads us through a picturesque pine forest. In the further part of the trail, the landscape becomes more and more severe. During the trip, we will encounter view points from which we will enjoy amazing landscape of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania. We will see different forms of solidified lava and get to know endemic vegetation typical of Etna only. While we reach the top of the hill to our eyes will appear Tolkien’s landscapes rewarding all efforts of the hike. Here we feel the power of the volcano. In front of us spreads a huge valley filled with black lava and steep slopes covered with magnificent specific lava structures.
- A trip of medium difficulty
- Duration: 4/5 h
- Cost € 50.00 minimum 2 participants (possible discounts for groups)
- Kids up to 13 yrs 50%
- Pick up & drop off from Catania included
- Pick up from outside of Catania possible for an extra fee
- Departure from the hotel at 9:00
- Required sports footwear, jacket and water
- Info & booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or +39328437513