During the tour we will visit Etna from its southern side. We will admire its old, extinct craters at an altitude of 2000 meters and amazing views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania. Then we will take a look inside the lava tube. We will encounter many ancient and recent flows of solidified lava along the way. During the trip, we will get to know a lot of interesting facts about Mount Etna and volcanic phenomena, as well as history and anecdotes referring to the territory dominated by the highest active volcano in Europe.
Then we will go to the picturesque cantina on the northern slopes of Etna, where we will visit the winery and learn about the curiosities of wine production. We will also taste delicious Sicilian wines and have a rich lunch prepared only from typical local products.
- A trip adapted for everyone
- Duration: 7 h
- The cost of € 80.00 for minimum 2 participants, 5-8 participants € 75.00
- Kids – ask for info
- Pick up from your the hotel (Catania)
- Pick up from outside of Catania is possible for an additional fee
- Departure from the hotel at 9:00
- Required sports footwear, wind jacket and water
- For info & booking write on email@example.com or call on +393284375138